Studentl-stuck-in-a-clothes

Student Stuck in a Clothes Horse

A University of Derby student had to be cut free by firefighters after being trapped in a clothes horse for more than an hour. Danielle Morgan said she had been “mucking about” in her flatmate’s bedroom when the accident happened. Friends and staff at Sir Peter Hilton Court hall of residence tried to free her before calling the fire service.
Very impressive..

Source: Fire crew free student trapped in clothes horse

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrEmail this to someone

Leave a Comment

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest